Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coming Up for Air!

Ever wonder where the time goes?  I have a few ideas for some posts I want to make, but I'm just getting pounded at work and with paperwork at home.  You may be able to relate to this during tax time.  I managed to get Jeanne and I done.  That was our first joint filing.  Then onto Mom (always exciting)and coaching Lisa through TurboTax including her Mary Kay business (extra fun). Lisa did awsome for her first time!!  We took our time, learned alot from the optional explanations and eventually Got 'er done!

Meanwhile Jeanne and I have been doing investement and retirement changes. This ranks right up there with re-organizing the wiring on the entertainment center, continuing to purge the garage of duplicate stuff post marriage, and my favorite after a day at work (on the computer): getting ready to send my home desktop pc off to fix the network port. 

If that isn't enough fun, my current company settled a legal battle with Northrup Grumman so I spent last night polishing the resume for interviews today.  God knows how that will go, and I'm not sweating it (too much).  Prayer is gladly accepted here.  Is this possibly my wineyest post ever?

But.... the weekend is coming and I am taking Jeanne for a birthday celebration: 2 days in Anaheim at Disneyland and California Adventure.  We're just gonna be a couple of kids for awhile and forget about our responsibilities!!  Yipee!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment