Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Before Kitchen.

Last year I promised my sweet wife a new kitchen for Christmas. It was way overdue, and I wanted it for my Christmas as well to be honest.  Our home was built in 1952 and the evidence shown in these "before" pictures may bring a smile to your face.

 
Jeanne has a bite while I look toward the living room and the closed door to a bedroom.  We seldom actually used that entrance once the kids were grown.

The only upgrade from the original was some linoleum tile out of desperation.  Family room door is beyond cabinets and was originally the back door to the house before addition in about 1974.

Does this take you back?  I must have replaced "O" rings and seats just about every year we lived here, and the whole fixture twice.

Well at least the cupboards and cabinets where in "great shape".

No comments:

Post a Comment