Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Southern California Life Style - Thanksgiving at the beach

I thought I would introduce the family with pictures from last Thanksgiving as it was somewhat typical. Yes, the weather is often sunny here, but whatever we get (sometimes rainy) it is the family time I really find satisfying.  Here is wife Jeanne, oldest daughter Renee and son-in-law Alejandro packed up for some time at a local surfspot.



Sun, Grandson, and family time to relax, surf, hike, and visit



Later that evening we all went out to Nicolosi's a famous area restaurant for some yummie Italian food.  Pictured here are Ale holding grandson Danilo, Renee, my youngest daughter Lisa, my mom Kate, me and my sweet wife Jeanne.


Thanksgiving plans this year still in the making, but no matter what I have sooooo much to be thankful for!

1 comment: