Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Monday, November 15, 2010

A New Friend

I have a new friend.  I never thought I would have a friend like this one.  Sometimes life brings you a little happiness from a corner of the universe you were unwilling to embrace due to bad experiences there.  Three women in my life conspired to change that experience.  Jeanne, Lisa and Renee are a mighty force for the cause of cats!  So, I decided I better give in and go with the flow.  Here is our new cat Abby going with the flow.


Man, I wish I could sleep like that cat! 



Sometimes Abby helps us keep up with important literature. 


Here is a more regal picture of this new queen of the household.  If you question her position she will confirm my claim with quiet indifference.  Turns out I kinda like that.  Guess who she sleeps with.  Makes up for indifference with affection on her terms of course.  I think I like this new friend.  Made any new friends lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment