Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Little Down Time

Last week San Diego experienced unseasonably warm weather while the southeast US got snow along with the ususal suspects for snow like Colorado.  I retreated to the backyard in our quiet neighborhood for a snooze.  I think I was just wrung out from the new work assignment,  a morning surf session, and some light chores.


I have a chaperone when I wander to the backyard these days.  She is leashed, but it didn't stop her form taking her favorite position with "Dad" for what turned out to be a cat nap quite literally. 



  Jeanne joined me for some study on Ezra. This is a little corner of the Bible I find fascinating.  Jeanne just loves our reflection on God's word as we read and study and discuss the material. 


Abby took the opportunity to grab a salad.


And ponder the state of her patio domain....    zzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment