Captain Fun in action

Captain Fun in action

Saturday, December 24, 2011

How Time Flys

Most of you are wondering if I fell off of the face of the Earth or at least the face of the blog world.  I did. I do love to write, but getting going with my new position at Hewlett-Packard turned out to be real challenge.  I learned I'm not as young as I used to be in terms of energy for work. Not only did I have to adapt to a new work culture, but my customer has a great deal more work for me than I can realistically handle. In a bad economy that is a good thing, but it caused about 6 months of team building on top of usual tasks to be able to provide the kind of service requested. My cardiologist keeps reminding me I have to have ample rest and exercise to benefit from the work they did on my heart in 2008. So blogging had to go for awhile. I'm back with some important family news to follow and my Christmas letter.  Now if I can just figure out when to.....


Here, Abby helps me get ready for Christmas. I still can't get her to hold a ribbon while I tie it.

No comments:

Post a Comment